At our Stuttgart location we are looking for an: Accountant (m/f)
Experienced private jet customers say that JetApp is the most powerful booking platform for private charter flights.
If you are at the top of your field and are looking for a multi-faceted career as part of a team of high-caliber experts and enjoy top level networking, then you have come to the right place at the right time.
- You will be logging, checking, and processing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- You will be responsible for payment transactions, posting documents, and keeping an eye on upcoming payments and deadlines.
- You will be preparing the payroll.
- You are a chartered accountant or a business management graduate with emphasis on finance/controlling
- You are experienced in working with DATEV accounting tools
- You prepare accounts in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and are well versed in tax law
- You are innately responsible and trustworthy
- Very good knowledge of all standard MS Office programs
- You have a good head for numbers
- You have good communication skills in German and English
What we offer:
- An exciting startup work environment with numerous growth and development opportunities
- State-of-the-art workplace equipment to give you the ideal foundation for your everyday work
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to rise through the ranks quickly
- Free coffee, tea, mineral water and fruit
- A positive company culture that allows everyone to grow and develop
- A workplace in the heart of Stuttgart, directly on Marktplatz Square with plenty of culinary offers
Sounds good? Then we want to hear from you! Please email your application to email@example.com.