Business Controller (m/f) Finances and Online Marketing
At our Stuttgart location we are looking for a: Business Controller (m/f) Finances and Online Marketing
Experienced private jet customers say that JetApp is the most powerful booking platform for private charter flights.
If you are at the top of your field and are looking for a multi-faceted career as part of a team of high-caliber experts and enjoy top level networking, then you have come to the right place at the right time.
- You will be responsible for planning and coordinating the budgets for all campaigns that will drive JetApp’s business success forward.
- You will keep an eye on the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns by closely monitoring our KPIs, such as conversion rates and average order values.
- You will create meaningful reports, statistics, and analyses and derive controlling measures for the optimization of our marketing and sales processes from the results.
- You will be monitoring our costs and turnover and preparing business cases and forecasts.
- You will work in close communication with our founding team and will have a significant role in developing JetApp’s business success.
- You are a business administration graduate specializing in finance, controlling, and marketing or have completed a commercial apprenticeship with an equivalent qualification
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the area of marketing / sales controlling
- Excellent knowledge of standard KPIs in online marketing and relevant analysis tools like Google Analytics, Sistrix, etc.
- Ideally, you will have experience working with the Hubspot platform
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- You have an entrepreneurial and conceptional attitude and are a self-starter
What we offer:
- An exciting startup work environment with numerous growth and development opportunities
- State-of-the-art workplace equipment to give you the ideal foundation for your everyday work
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to rise through the ranks quickly
- Free coffee, tea, mineral water and fruit
- A positive company culture that allows everyone to grow and develop
- A workplace in the heart of Stuttgart, directly on Marktplatz Square with plenty of culinary offers
Sounds good? Then we want to hear from you! Please email your application to email@example.com.