Customer Care Manager (m/f)
At our Stuttgart location we are looking for a: Customer Care Manager (m/f)
Experienced private jet customers say that JetApp is the most powerful booking platform for private charter flights.
If you are at the top of your field and are looking for a multi-faceted career as part of a team of high-caliber experts and enjoy top level networking, then you have come to the right place at the right time.
- As the point of first contact with our customers, your task is to ensure their satisfaction at all times, including after the sale.
- You will offer our customers expert advice on all JetApp service offerings.
- You will create sales offers, process orders, and manage customer data (correspondence, accounts, documents, etc.).
- You will deal with individual customer requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
- You will communicate with other departments in order to optimize the customer experience at JetApp.
- You have completed your training as commercial aviation clerk or commercial service clerk for aviation or alternatively your training as travel agent
- Ideally, you have 2 years of experience in a customer service environment or with a travel agency/airline
- You have a positive demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills
- You have very good written and verbal skills in English and German
- You know your way around computers and have experience working with MS Office products
What we offer:
- An exciting startup work environment with numerous growth and development opportunities
- State-of-the-art workplace equipment to give you the ideal foundation for your everyday work
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to rise through the ranks quickly
- Free coffee, tea, mineral water and fruit
- A positive company culture that allows everyone to grow and develop
- A workplace in the heart of Stuttgart, directly on Marktplatz Square with plenty of culinary offers
Sounds good? Then we want to hear from you! Please email your application to email@example.com.