SEA Manager (m/f)
At our Stuttgart location we are looking for a: SEA Manager (m/f)
Experienced private jet customers say that JetApp is the most powerful booking platform for private charter flights.
If you are at the top of your field and are looking for a multi-faceted career as part of a team of high-caliber experts and enjoy top level networking, then you have come to the right place at the right time.
- Your responsibilities will include the search engine placement of JetApp in paid Google campaigns in close cooperation with our founder and a team of web developers and SEA/SEO specialists.
- You will be gradually developing our accounts while optimizing text ads (titles, displayed URLs, descriptions), ad extensions, and landing pages.
- You will be responsible for the operational optimization and management of CPCs and the budgets, as well as the overall success of our campaigns.
- You will regularly prepare detailed reports and derive appropriate optimization measures from the results.
- You have relevant SEA experience (specifically Google Adwords)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Big name accounts and responsibility don’t faze you
- You have a solid understanding of economic dynamics
- You enjoy immersing yourself in sophisticated reporting and getting the most out of KPIs
What we offer:
- An exciting startup work environment with numerous growth and development opportunities
- State-of-the-art workplace equipment to give you the ideal foundation for your everyday work
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to rise through the ranks quickly
- Free coffee, tea, mineral water and fruit
- A positive company culture that allows everyone to grow and develop
- A workplace in the heart of Stuttgart, directly on Marktplatz Square with plenty of culinary offers
Sounds good? Then we want to hear from you! Please email your application to email@example.com.