Experienced private jet customers say that JetApp is the most powerful booking platform for private charter flights.
If you are at the top of your field and are looking for a multi-faceted career as part of a team of high-caliber experts and enjoy top level networking, then you have come to the right place at the right time.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing completely new mobile apps for the aviation sector.
- You will develop platform-independent hybrid mobile apps using Angular 2.
- You will work closely with the founding team and our desktop developers.
- You are an experienced developer and write clear, concise, and well-structured code that you can be proud of.
- You are experienced in hybrid app development using Angular 2 or React.js.
- HTML5, CSS, responsive layouting, and relevant frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap) are part of your everyday work.
- You are familiar with PHP and Symfony and you know everything they can be used for.
- You are comfortable working with Linux, Git, Vagrant, PHPStorm, and continuous integration.
- Ideally, you will have comprehensive experience in e-commerce.
- You are experienced in working with automated and manual testing methods.
- You enjoy the challenges of helping to develop JetApp and emerging software.
What we offer:
- An exciting startup work environment with numerous growth and development opportunities
- State-of-the-art workplace equipment to give you the ideal foundation for your everyday work
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to rise through the ranks quickly
- Free coffee, tea, mineral water and fruit
- A positive company culture that allows everyone to grow and develop
- A workplace in the heart of Stuttgart, directly on Marktplatz Square with plenty of culinary offers
Sounds good? Then we want to hear from you! Please email your application to email@example.com.