SEO Manager (m/f)
At our Stuttgart location we are looking for a: SEO Manager (m/f)
Experienced private jet customers say that JetApp is the most powerful booking platform for private charter flights.
If you are at the top of your field and are looking for a multi-faceted career as part of a team of high-caliber experts and enjoy top level networking, then you have come to the right place at the right time.
- You will be responsible for creating the concept for and implementing SEO campaigns (onpage and offpage).
- You will carry out keyword research and analyses.
- You will develop optimization measures in line with Google guidelines.
- You will monitor and optimize our KPIs.
- You will carry out competition analyses and monitoring.
- You will process the data collected and prepare detailed presentations of the results.
- You will be actively involved in content marketing and social media campaigns.
- You will coordinate service providers and freelancers (development, graphics, text).
- Relevant professional experience in the area of SEO and online marketing
- Good knowledge of standard SEO tools (Searchmetrics, SISTRIX, Onpage.org, ahrefs)
- Experience in the use of the Google product range (Search Console, AdWords, Keyword-Planner, Analytics)
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Precise, self-motivated work methods
- High level of online affinity and knowledge in the area of social media and content marketing
What we offer:
- An exciting startup work environment with numerous growth and development opportunities
- State-of-the-art workplace equipment to give you the ideal foundation for your everyday work
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to rise through the ranks quickly
- Free coffee, tea, mineral water and fruit
- A positive company culture that allows everyone to grow and develop
- A workplace in the heart of Stuttgart, directly on Marktplatz Square with plenty of culinary offers
Sounds good? Then we want to hear from you! Please email your application to email@example.com.