Travel the World With a Charter Flight From Dublin Airport
Luscious green meadows, rolling hills, and astounding national parks: these are the first things that come to mind when thinking of Ireland. However, this country offers a whole lot more than idyllic landscapes, there’s also a modern, bustling capital city. Dublin is the capital of the Republic of Ireland and attracts both tourists and business travellers alike. Dublin’s airport is the perfect example of traditional design combined with innovative technology.
Dublin Airport: Modern, yet Traditional
The opening of Dublin Airport dates back almost 80 years; what began as a small airport, quickly developed into a world-renowned airport. Thanks to new runways, extensions to the original terminal, and the addition of a brand-new second terminal, the airport serves approximately 35 million passengers each year.
Since its opening in 1940, over 400 million passengers have passed through DUB Airport. The award-winning Terminal 2 opened in 2010 with state-of-the-art technology, while the first terminal has retained many of the airport’s original designs and features.
Dublin Airport Location
Distances from Dublin Airport to:
- Dublin city centre: approx. 12 kilometres by car
- Guinness Storehouse: approx. 14 kilometres by car
- University College Dublin: approx. 19 kilometres by car
The location of the airport is unbeatable: just 12 kilometres lie between the Dublin Airport’s private jet terminal and the city centre. Thanks this central location, business meetings in the city can be reached in no time at all – especially with a luxurious limousine.
Charter Flights From Dublin: The Airport Extras
By opting for Dublin Airport charter flights, passengers benefit from countless premium perks, including free Wi-Fi, charging stations for electronic devices, and a comfortable and relaxed pre-boarding lounge area.
Furthermore, Dublin Airport private jet passengers benefit from fast track boarding, saving you a lot of time. This means less time spent at security checks, allowing you to spend more time relaxing in the lounge or strolling through the airport’s shopping areas.
The shopping area in Terminal 1 is opened daily from 4am to 10pm. The same opening hours apply to Saturdays at The Loop in Terminal 2. Every other day, the shop closes at 8.30pm.
There is also a first class service available at the airport’s private terminal. The so-called Platinum Service offers an array of exclusive benefits and are available, like the dedicated service team, round-the-clock. These include:
- Private baggage check
- Various refreshments
- Private suites with modern appliances
- Limousine service direct to your charter flight from Dublin
- Meeting rooms
- Access to a private car park
- Private security control area
- Personal shopper upon request
When travelling by private jet from Dublin, either domestically or internationally, you can sit back, relax, and let the service team take care of everything. Pass the time in a luxurious suite until your personal limousine picks you up and takes you directly to the gate of your private jet. For incoming passengers, you can recuperate here after a tiring flight – either with a refreshing shower or a thirst-quenching drink. Additionally, there are meeting rooms available, allowing you to catch up on any business matters as and when necessary.
Charter a Private Jet to or from Dublin
From Dublin, passengers can easily reach a whole host of international destinations. Simply rent a private flight from Dublin Airport, and choose your next destination. JetApp provides an individual flight plan to suit your needs. Avoid waiting times, delays or changes and travel comfortably with your own service crew.
Here are some of the most popular flight connections from Dublin:
- Dublin ✈ London Farnborough (EGLF / FAB): approx. 1 hour
- Dublin ✈ London Luton (EGGW / LTN): approx. 1 hour
- Dublin ✈ London Stansted (EGSS / STN): approx. 1 hour 20 minutes
- Dublin ✈ Northolt (EGWU / NHT): approx. 1 hour 45 minutes
- Dublin ✈ Paris Le Bourget (LFPB / LBG): approx. 1 hour 25 minutes
Some of the most popular flight routes from Dublin are those to London. It takes just under an hour to reach Farnborough, Luton, and Stansted by private jet from Dublin. Northolt Airport is just a bit further, with a flight time of 1 hour and 45 minutes. Passengers can reach the French capital by private jet in just an hour and a half. These are just a few examples of the convenient destinations from Dublin Airport; you will discover that a wide range of attractive destinations can be reach from Ireland’s capital.
Dublin Airport Runways
|Runway||Length and Width||Surface|
|10/28||2,637 m x 45 m||Asphalt|
|16/34||2,072 m x 61 m||Asphalt|
If you have a flight to Dublin in the spring, perhaps you should try incorporate St. Patrick’s Day into your trip. This national holiday, known the world over, attracts tourists and locals alike and is a great opportunity to see the streets of Dublin come to life – try to fit in a pint of Guinness and some live music on your travels.
- Airport code: EIDW / DUB
- Altitude: 74 m (243 ft) above MSL
- Passengers per year: 27,907,384 (2016)
- Aircraft types: all common aircrafts and weight classes
- Runway operating hours: 24/7, closed during Christmas
- Runways: 2 (2,637 m, 2,072 m)
- London Farnborough Airport (UK)
- London Luton Airport (UK)
- London Stanstead Airport (UK)
- RAF Northolt Airport (UK)
- Paris Le Bourget Airport (France)
- London Biggin Hill Airport (UK)
- Amsterdam Airport (Netherlands)
- Birmingham Airport (UK)
- Shannon Airport (Ireland)
- Nice Airport (France)
- Teterboro Airport (USA)
- Zurich Airport (Switzerland)
- London City Airport (UK)
- Schwäbisch Hall Airport (Germany)
- Faro Airport (Portugal)