Hire a Private Jet to or from Eindhoven Airport
Approximately 228,000 of the 2.5 million residents of the Dutch province North Brabant live in Eindhoven. Located on the western outskirts of the city, 4.7 million passengers take off or land by commercial airline or private jet at Eindhoven Airport on over 32,000 flights every year. The airport is located only 15 kilometres from Eindhoven’s city centre, making it an ideal location for business travellers who appreciate a quick connection. Even more conveniently, a business centre is located in the airport building.
Eindhoven Airport History
Eindhoven Airport opened in 1932. Like many other European airports, it served military purposes during the Second World War, with a part of the grounds continuing to serve as a base for the Royal Netherlands Air Force today. In this context, the airport is also known as Welschap Airfield or Eindhoven Air Base.
However, the greater part of the airport has been used for civilian aircraft since the 1980s, requiring several renovations of the airport through to 2005. Among the improvements was a new departure hall, servicing flight routes used by both commercial and charter aircraft.
Eindhoven (EIN) Airport Location
Distance from Eindhoven Airport to:
- Eindhoven city centre: approx. 15 kilometres by car
- Evoluon conference centre: approx. 11 kilometres by car
- Van Abbemuseum: approx. 14 kilometres by car
Whether you wish to go directly to a meeting or to your hotel upon your arrival, transfer into the city centre is quick and comfortable, particularly if you reserve a taxi or limousine in advance. Naturally, this also applies to the journey from the centre to the airport for your return flight from Eindhoven.
Arriving at the airport with your own vehicle is also possible. There are parking areas available to suit all preferences or requirements:
- Directly in front of the terminal
- In close walking distance
- Slightly further away, but easily accessible by shuttle bus
One should reserve a parking space online in advance in order to be assured a spot in the desired area, which also saves time at the airport. Use the specially designated parking spaces if returning a hire car to one of the car hire companies at the airport.
Eindhoven Charter Flights: Amenities at the Airport
While the final preparations for your Eindhoven private jet are being made, you can avail yourself of the airport’s numerous amenities. Facilities and services at the terminal include:
- Currency exchange
- Luggage carts
- Travel doctor for advice or immunisation
The security area features a "Massage-O-Matic" station where you can enjoy a massage while listening to relaxing music. The airport's hotel, the Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport, features a business centre which is located on the first floor of the airport. There you can attend to last minute work before your flight or organise a convenient meeting in one of the five various-sized conference rooms. As with all areas of the airport, access to high speed Wi-Fi is available. Catering can also be arranged upon request.
Popular Destinations for EIN Airport Flights
The Panorama Terrace is the best place to watch arriving and departing flights at Eindhoven Airport. There’s a good chance these are connecting from or to one of the most in demand cities for clients of private jets in Eindhoven:
- Eindhoven ✈ Amsterdam Schiphol (EHAM/AMS): approx. 40 minutes
- Eindhoven ✈ Rotterdam (EHRD/RTM): approx. 40 minutes
- Eindhoven ✈ Nice (LFMN/NCE): approx. 1 hour 30 minutes
- Eindhoven ✈ Innsbruck (LOWI/INN): approx. 1 hour 15 minutes
- Eindhoven ✈ Paris Le Bourget (LFPB/LBG): approx. 55 minutes
Amsterdam Schiphol and Rotterdam are each a mere 40 minutes by private jet from Eindhoven, whereas Paris Le Bourget – the French capital’s exclusive airport dedicated to private aircraft – is just under an hour away. The pilot of your private jet can have you at the winter ski resorts of Innsbruck in around an hour and 15 minutes, or in Nice to enjoy the glorious Côte d’Azur in just 15 minutes more.
Eindhoven Airport Runway
|Runway||Length and width||Surface|
|03/21||3,000 m x 45 m||Asphalt|
Eindhoven offers many points of interest that warrant a visit to the multifaceted Dutch city. Its image is strongly associated with design and innovation, which is reflected by architecture, art, and fashion. Built for the 75th anniversary of Philips – Eindhoven’s world famous electronics company – the futuristic Evoluon building is an impressive sight. Once home to a science museum, the flying saucer-shaped facility now serves as an important conference centre and is considered the city’s landmark. Fans of contemporary art won’t want to forgo a visit to the much lauded Van Abbemuseum, displaying works by Picasso and Kandinsky as well as one of the world’s most extensive collections of Lissitzky paintings.
- Airport code: EHEH/EIN
- Altitude: approx. 23 m (75 ft) above MSL
- Passengers per year: approx. 4,700,000 (2016)
- Aircraft movements per year: 32,661 (2016)
- Aircraft types: all common aircraft and weight classes
- Runway operating hours: daily from 4.30am to 12am
- Runways: 1 (3,000 m)
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (Netherlands)
- Rotterdam Airport (Netherlands)
- Nice Airport (France)
- Innsbruck Airport (Austria)
- Paris Le Bourget Airport (France)
- Munich Airport (Germany)
- London Luton Airport (UK)
- Brussels Airport (Belgium)
- Sion Airport (Switzerland)
- Stuttgart Airport (Germany)
- Palma de Mallorca Airport (Spain)
- Maastricht Aachen Airport (Netherlands)
- Ibiza Airport (Spain)
- Antwerp Airport (Belgium)
- Wevelgem Airport (Belgium)